Tadaaaaaaaa, here I am again!Wah.....cergas sungguh update blog,kan?Biasala,time mood dah mari,kan.Cuba time lazy tuh,idea banyak pon,takdenya nak update.Ok,so today I'm gonna update you all bout my trip to Twycross Zoo in Warwickshire.
Allright,as you know,we spend a night in Premier Inn Leicester.So,woke up that morning,gettin ready and kunun-kunun nya nak breakfast at Costa Cafe,la,kan.But..takde rezeki as it was closed due to the bank holiday.Owh,lupa nak bagitau,that day was declared a bank holiday because of Easter.So,dengan hati yang agaks keciwa,we all check out and gerak la terus,dengan harapan to eat at the zoo cafe.
The journey took us around 35 minutes from Leicester Town Centre.Along the way,I sempat snap some pictures.Sangat breathtaking okay scenery nya,we can see horses,sheeps,windmill.Suker!You can see here:-
Lovely,kan? We arrived at the zoo at around 11a.m.So we decided to have something to eat 1st.So,lepak at the cafe and eat.Pictures tak sempat nak snap as too busy eating,lapar giler!After dah full tuh,we move to the ticket counter,dah berasak-asak pulak coz some of the ticket booth,machine credit card dah kong!Luckily I ada bawak cash.Mind you,sejak dok UK nie i bawak minimal cash dlm walet,kadang ada 10 pounds aja,pasal here all the time pon I pakai debit card,supermarket,restaurants,cafes, book stores, petrol station cinemas,hotels.So,since we all pay cash,cepatla dapat masuk.The entry ticket is GBP 13 for adults and GBP 9 for children.Mine was GBP 11,student rate!Hehehehe.Below are some of the pictures we took..tengoklah yer:-
These are some of the pics taken.I'll put the rest in my FB.So,feel free to check my FB album later,kay.We were so delighted that day and we really enjoyed ourself.Its a new experience for the 3 of us.My darlin husband said that this was a short yet enjoying trip and he thanked me for planning this trip :)




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment