Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

April 25, 2010

1st picnic in Spring

Firstly,ampunn yer,I will not reveal my birthday pressie in this entry.Why?I gota change of mind!Boley gitu?We went to the mall to buy that stuff,but then tengok live macam kureng pulak,then nampak yang better but mahal giler woi.Its nearly 500 pounds.Ches,how lah,dahlah nak pi London,tido hotel,nak makan bagai.Tuh pun dah berapa,kan.So,tengah consider.I cakap kat my husband,baik I rembat Tag Heuer kalau gituh..Hahahaha.So,insy ada rezeki sehari 2 nie akan i revealkan jugak..dont worry yeah peeps..Sabar..:)

I'm so glad today..Why?Becoz this is the 1st Sunday that I don't have to work in 4 months!4 Freakin month,okay?agaknyala kan korang rasa apa ek kalau keje every weekends,Sats and Sunday for 4 months in a row.Mesti muntah darah,kan?Ha,i nyaris lagie dah,nasib today my boss bagi off day.So,off day jangan disia2kan yeah,mesti spend quality time with family.What we did?We went for a picnic,by a river near to our house.The weather is lovely,and the temperature is mild,not cold and not hot.So,kira just nice lah.last night I dah prepare Nasi Impit and Rendang Ayam siap2.So tinggal heat it up aja.

Sampai2 there,my husband and Kyra yang tolong setup alas duduk semua,i macam biasalah,papparazzi terlampau!Since we are still full,so kitorang lepaklah main UNO cards.Dapatlah 2 rounds.Then masing2 kebulur.This picnic is so enjoying tau,lepak tepi river,tengok swan,duck,then borak2 with my husband and Kyra sambil sipping hot tea..Argghh..so peaceful and divine.My husband siap ajak picnic lagi time Kyra pegi school,nak datingla tue.So,readers,below are the pics yang I and Kyra sempat snap,so,enjoy peeps:-









Tadaaaaaaaa..The E.N.D..Hope you guys enjoy all the pics.Happy Monday and Happy Workin peeps!

3 ulasan:

Nana said...

wahhh bestnye gi picnic!!! the weather is phenomenal kan lately?!?

meenyusuf said...

yeaps..best giler!Kalau boleh bbq lagi syok..

meenyusuf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.