Nope..not me..I've been listening to this track by Anang for 2 days already..Yes,I know I was a bit late to discover it..I just knew kris Dayanti(KD) and Anang divorced just early this year.Talk about,ketinggalan zaman!huh!Forgive me for that..When you stay overseas and had to adjust with your career,study,housework and family reponsibilities,you will kinda forget about 'dunia luar'.Now,as I am on leave,barulah dok catch-up balik segala website favourite I all this while, Berita harian Online,Melodi,Murai.com, semua.banyak giler benda yang jadi kat Malaysia,kan?iskh..Kadang baca boley jadi stress woo...
However,have you listen to this track by Anang?if you havent,here it goes,please give it a try.Click below:-
Dunno why,my heart kinda goes out for this guy.I think this song was released just after KD kena tangkap khalwat and diorang then divorce.Iskh,he looks really hurt in that video.13 tahun tuh been together.i can't imagine that.Loosing someone that has been beside you for 13 years.i dont believe in rumours or gossips.But my understanding is KD two-timed him,is it?If its right,then memang pity giler mamat nie.Ntahla,I can see the sadness in his eyes and voice while singin this song.Have you ever had that kinda experience/being two-timed?I never had that experience..but I kinda understand how hurt it must be.If boyfriend girlfriend pon dah 'sakit' kalau kena,apatah lagi yang dah kahwin more than 10 years,kan??
Cant imagine how I would feel if I got cheated.Hopefully my darlin husband wont have the heart to do so.I nie insy tak kut..As I am happy and satisfied with everything in my marriage.Flaws here and there tuh biasa.Sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit,kan.But for me,all the arguments actually mematangkan kita.Id rather argue and debate rather than keep quiet jek bila marah or tak puas hati.As for me,bila dah luah semua,dalam hati dah kosong..tenang setenangnya.better than dalam hati bergelodak dengan amarah then try to find an easy way out,like cari someone untuk escapism.I've been together with my husband since I was 17.Now I'm almost 30..(belum lagie tau!)..hahaha..So,we have been together for almost 13 years,insy tahun nie is our 10th years anniversary.I pray that our marriage will last forever.Hingga Hujung Nyawa.My darl husband-Aku Cinta Kamu!Semoga kita bersama menjaga keharmonian dan kesucian perkahwinan ini.
(Us)
Readers,hopefully anda semua pun baik-baik saja and sedang berbahagia dengan your loved ones.Lets pray together that our happiness will remain...Hope you all enjoy ur weekends,as I know I will!




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment