My entry sejak 2 menjak nie asyik pasal food jer,kan?Forgive me for that..dok keje mengidam aja all the time.But the problem is mengidam takda isi.Heheeheh.Yesterday actually I cooked Telur Itik Masak Lemak Cili Api with Sambal Sardin.Didnt ate as much as i was too full.For tea time yesterday,we had sausages with cheese on toast.Cheese on toast nie simple aje.Memula bakar roti then grate mature cheese,put on the toast then masuk oven for around 5-7 mins.Kira macam grilled cheese la.Kat Malaysia tak pernah hayat nak buat gitu, kat sini,tekak pon dah jadi tekak mat salleh :P
So,tonight,tekak nie teringin nak makan Nasi Lemak.Since my darlin hubby and kyra nie love chicken soo much,so tonight instead of Smbal Bilis,I'm gonna make Sambal Ayam.This is the 1st time I've made it,so,kira puas hatilah dengan hasilnya..Mau lihatt?Silakannnn.....
My Nasi Lemak Sambal Ayam
Miraculously,this version of Nasi Lemak just using a very little amount of coconut milk,to be exact 4 spoons,i dilute it in warm water.That explains the colour of the rice is not as white as the usual Nasi Lemak.My husband don't like anything with too much of Coconut milk,thats why he loves this version.And dia tambah 3 pinggan!Hambik kau!Hahahah.Me?H.A.P.P.Y!..Owh2,before saying goodbye,I leave you with this photo of Kyra di sisi bebunga mekar during Spring,enjoyyyyy..
Miraculously,this version of Nasi Lemak just using a very little amount of coconut milk,to be exact 4 spoons,i dilute it in warm water.That explains the colour of the rice is not as white as the usual Nasi Lemak.My husband don't like anything with too much of Coconut milk,thats why he loves this version.And dia tambah 3 pinggan!Hambik kau!Hahahah.Me?H.A.P.P.Y!..Owh2,before saying goodbye,I leave you with this photo of Kyra di sisi bebunga mekar during Spring,enjoyyyyy..




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment