Is it hard to stay positive all the time?I bet it is..At least for me.I'm full of negativity before.If i'm to stressed I will just break down and cry..of course on my darlin' shoulder.But,time I stress dengan dier nangis sorang2 la..hahahaha.We used to have this spot in the master bedroom in my old house in Subang.That spot is like a verandah where you can see half of Subang Jaya.I used to sit on there,especially when it rained and put on my favourite song and cry :p..Yeap,saya sangat sentimental!
But now,as i grew older,I tend to be stronger emotionally.Kira nangis dalam hati aja la.I used to worry bout lotsa things dulu,fikir and fikir until penat fikir.But then,I didnt gain anything from stressing myself out pon..kalau nak fikir psl stuffs,memang benyak menda pon yang bermain di minda.I need to get more money,get new car,buy a house,bring my family for holiday,get good result in my exam,loose some weight,try to get pregnant.Iskh,and the list goes on!
So,now what I did when I get stress?Go to youtube,then find songs that I love and layan lagu..Or sometimes bila otak nie nak fikir,terus i divertkan ke arah positive stuff..Selalunya ended up with Everything happend for a reason or if it meant to be mine,it will..Huhuhuhu.I hope all of you can think positive jugak.Its hard not to think,believe me,I know..But thinkin and stressin would not help you..Free your mind,go out,have some fun,forget about problem.Especially women,if we think too much,we tend to fasten the ageing process..cepat nampak tua!So,rahsia awet muda adalah smile,be happy,laugh when you can,exercise as much as you can..kalau tak sempat pon at least walk!Jangan malas!I'm not skinny as I'm not a gym freak,but I walk..i parked my car jauh,and walk to class..I climb the stairs.Takpelah,kan,at least ada jugak physical activity..So,readers..dont worry too much,especially about things that not yet occur.Leave it be,you can think better when you free your mind.and remember to SMILE!




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment