Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 27, 2010

London again!

Hello..Today mood terover rajin,so cepat2 I update before my mood hilang.Like I told you yesterday,apart from the fridge magnet I got from my brother,he brought me something else..so special...But 1st,i'm gonna show you my newest addition of FM's,okay?The one that I got from my brother..Tadaaaaaaaaaa..

"



"



"


"


"


"




"




I heart the Berlin one..suka sangat.Thanks,Boy! Ok,now nak reveal 2nd priceless gift,idaman kalbu..Lama dah tau mengidam,dari 2008 lagie.!st I saw it in Samantha Brown,Passport to Europe yang kat Astro tuh..Nervous,kan???Hahahha,Apa ek?This!


"


"


"


"


"




"


"




"





Yeapsy,its Macaroon..All the way from France.The brand Paul is famous in France for their quality macaroon.The shop started way back in 1887.So,memang turun temurunlah recipe macaroon dier.Sayanggg sangat nak makan,but tadi mamam dah 3! Akhirnya dapat jugak merasa Macaroon yang dari France.Hahaha.


Ok,continue story yesterday,okay.Lepas Boy dah balik,me and Kyra decided to ronda lagie since our train schedules to depart at 4.30pm.Berbekalkan underground map route,me and Kyra pon memberanikan diri naik tube and stop at hyde Park Corner stop.Where to?Here!


"


"


"


"


"




"

Its Hard Rock cafe!Tengok minah nie,ada gaya2 shopaholic,kan?And she's 9..Aduss..risau makkk!! I bought 3 HRC London T-shirt for each one of us.Mine and my husbands masuk wardrobe dah,tengok Kyra punya ajelah,yer?

"


"


"


"


"



Love it!Sexy!Love the vibrant colour.I bought 1 size bigger psl my anak dara nie cepat sangat grow up.Kang tak pasal2 tak sampai 3 months dah kecik!.Below are some picture we took in London the other day..Enjoyy...

"


"


"


"


"


US

   Kyra and Her Uncle Boy

                  
London City

Btw,my brother tu still single,sapa nak masuk meminang,bolehhhh!

0 ulasan: