Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 18, 2010

Birthday Celebration in London

Okay,today nak tunaikan my promise to update about my London trip the other day.Owh2,before I forgot,I'm going to London again next week,to for belated celebration with my brother.I thought I can find time to go and stay at his house in Amsterdam,but I'm wrong.I'm super duper busy,so my bro,Boy akan turun from Holland and meet me in London.train Tix and Lunch is on him.Best,kan?Hahahaha.

My husband gave this to me 12am midnight tuh..I was surprised lah,kan.Memalam buta bawak balik roses.He bought it at Asda..:)



Ok,as you know,we went to London by train,so kat bawah nie adalah  gambar poyo kitorang kat train station tuh..:P

"


"


"


"


"


"






We departed around 9am and arrived at Liverpool St Station,London around 10.50am.I sempat snap this:-


Kira macam pintu gerbang London la.majestic,kan?I suka tengok..I snap this during our taxi ride.Dalam taxi tuh ada pulak budak kecik melaram dengan her new sunnies:-


Hahaha,cute,kan?The hotel we stayed in when we arrived on the 28th April is Eden Berjaya which is in Bayswater.Its 2 minutes walk from Bayswater Underground.This is Kyra's pix in front of the hotel.


Nie pulak gambar us,setelah check in..and tengah nak settle down and rilex2 in the room.Btw,the hotel is so-so aja.Price pon dlm 100 pounds aja,but our room quite okla,superior,ada LCD tv..




Muka penat!Bukan penat walking ke apa,penat tengok jammed dalam taxi.London city nie memang too busy,4,5 kali ganda dari KL tuh.Stress woo kalau bawak keta.Btw,the taxi fare is 20 pounds.Dah lepak-lepak tuh,perut mestilah lapar,kan?So,after I surf kat internet,the nearest halal kiosk is...Taddaaaaaaaaaaa


"

"

"

"


"


"

""KIASU"

Yeap,this kiosk is ala-ala Kopitiamla gitu.The ambiance is quite ok,we all pon selak-selak la menu.and I saw this:--

  

Nasi Lemak!Chait,macamlah dah setahun tak makan,kan?:P.Padahal kat umah tuh 3 minggu sekali buat nasi lemak.Bukan apa,boring gaks makan air tangan sendiri.Nak rasa pulak other version,kan?This is how it looks like:-


It comes with Sambal Udang and ayam Masak lemak cili api rasanya.Its quite ok,but takleh lawan yang bawah nie:-


"


"


"


"


"


Its Gado-Gado!Its soooooooo Yummy!The portion is generous and it is perfect!Just like I want it to be.Thumbs up!.Gado-gado ni harganya 4 pounds,yer?(intonasi macam Serina JJCM)..Hahaha.Then for drinks,semestinya:-


Teh tarikla...lama tak minum wooo..kempunan..8 bulan tak pekena,woh...Owh2,Kyra ordered Special Meehon.memang ada Umphh..betul2 ho Liau,wohhhhh..Tengok the prawns..Gemuk2,kan?



Ok readers.Takat sini dulu my backdated update.Nanti I update about our trip to London Eye and my birthday dinner,kay?Chow 1st...

0 ulasan: