Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 24, 2010

Eternal Love

Sejak 2 menjak nie my entry banyak lingers around relationship.Iskh,so many things happends around me and my family.For me,marriage itu ialah kesudahan kisah cinta agung. Cinta dan perkahwinan for me is not the same.Cinta nie lebih luas pengertian dia and marriage memerlukan sacrifice.Marriage memerlukan TLC(Tender,Loving,Care).If tak dibajai selalu,lama-lama perkahwinan akan hambar,tawar dan layu.Chewahhhhhh.

Marriage is not to find someone you can live with,but someone you cant live without.iskh,tak taulah whether I layak or not talking about marriage as my marriage pon baru setahun jagung usianya.Alhamdulillah,tahun nie masuk 10 tahun perkahwinan kami.Owh,its not a smooth ride...It is full of ups and downs.Too many things happend.We yelled,we argued,we called names,we fight. But apart from that,we shared happy moments as well..I dont think ada marriage yang tak pernah ada pergolakan.Tak pernah ada misunderstanding.

In our early age of marriage,I selalu bengang..and I think my husband did as well..My husband and me nie memang totally opposite,dia type B,I type A personality,which is semua nak cepat,there and then..My husband pulak jenis slow motion.So,kadang memang sakit hati...But I didnt try to change him.As I fell in love with him for all those qualities that he has.If I try to change him,he's not the same man I fell in love with.I think after 10 years,we accepted each other as how we are.He knows that I'm lazy,I cant stand people criticize me and I'm very sensitive.And I know he loves cars,music and hate to get up in the morning.I think hidup ini lebih tenang bila kita saling accept each other seadanya,kan?I'm so glad that we compliment each other.I'm sucks at art,and he's brilliant at it.He cant manage money and I manage money really well.Kiranya his weaknesses are my strength and vice versa lah.

I'm so lucky..walaupun tak kaya,tak mewah..I was granted a reasonable husband whom I love with all my heart...I hope you are too!!!

1 ulasan:

f said...

I love this post! Thanks for sharing your experience, Marini! <3