assalamualaikum..Today,21st of August,bersamaan dengan 21 Ramadhan,genap usia dia 39 tahun jika dia masih ada bersama I dan Kyra..Namun,kuasa tuhan mengatasi segalanya..He was taken to see his Creator on the 17th of December 2011..
The Day the earth stood still for me..The day you slipped away was the day I found out I won't be the same again..I'm tired of this tears that keeps falling on my cheek..I had my wake ups but why don't you do the same?
The 1st Birthday we didn't celebrate together in this 13 years..Your last year punya present pon you tak sempat enjoy kan?You pergi dulu...leaving me and Kyra behind...Takda sapa yang I boleh blame..Because you were never mine pon to begin with..:(
You Milik Dia...Tuhan yang Mencipta..You hanya dipinjamkan untuk I dengan Kyra..untuk merasa secebis kasih sayang you..untuk berkongsi sebuah cinta agung...I wished you were here with us...Sebab I sebenarnya tak mampu hidup tanpa you...I hate the fact that you weren't there when I woke up..I hate the fact that I had to do my own Mee Goreng Indo Mee..I hate the fact that you're not there to look at me in my eyes and say that you loved me with all your heart..:(
I found this in a box in your mom's house..I remembered seeing this in a frame in your bedroom..you put this beside you when you sleep at night..
You wrote "I WOULD ONLY LIVE WITH U,OR NOT AT ALL..."
Then,how about me now.....:( I want to live only with you too..But now when you're gone,how am I gonna go on??
Happy 39th Birthday sayang....I promised I will take care of Kyra as how you want me to ..Perit dan berat macamana pun,mama akan teruskan juga hidup ini,demi you..demi anak kita...Dulu kita bertemu ini berpisah...Tapi kini,kita berpisah untuk bertemu..one sweet day..di mana semuanya kekal dan tiada siapa yang akan tinggalkan sesiapa..You,Me..Kyra..
Happy 7th Anniversary To Yan and Ayu..Semoga bahagia ke anak cucu..Amin...





3 ulasan:
Kak meen,
i've been ur silent reader n been crying silently.
OMG, how did u cope with all these?
I've seen changes in u. From fragile to stronger kak meen.
Semoga arwah ditempatkan dikalangan orang beriman dan Selamat Hari Lahir to him.
Hugs,
Farah
:(
meen - come i hug you babe - always forever he is yours until his last breath you know
** kuar dah gambar lama** u looks like kyra :)
Post a Comment