Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 30, 2011

La Isla Bonita!

Assalamualaikum....I'm officially tan! Muahahaha..hitam dah weh,kerana panggilan pulau...But not as bad as langkawi..Kalau Langkawi hangat gila,I can feel that my skin is burning in and out!

I love my girls getaway..We had so much fun,gossiping-a must la...fresh seafood,snorkelling,boat rides...shopping..and shopping..and shopping...iskh,how la to contain myself...memang tepat sungguh la shopping is a theraphy..memang pon!

Its nice to get up..listening to the sound of the sea...the birds chirping,then tetiba I wish he was here with me...sitting with me at the balcony overlooking the pacific ocean..having hot tea and just talk..talk about life..talk about love...Suddenly I missed us...

I tried to forget my sadness,and it worked somehow...I enjoyed our snorkelling session...all the fishes ate the bread from my bare hand...Happy tengok ikan-ikan nie makan..macam takde masalah hidup je-memang pon!

This is the breathtaking view from our 4th floor room..Subhanallah..


Korang nak tengok ke gambar snorkelling?Hahaha,kelakar la..my very 1st time...Muka happy gila...Thats my besties there..been friends since our matrix year in 1999.So its been 12 years...Love you girls!


Enjoyed every moments that we had..the laughter the talk...the best of all was the 3 of us sat in the swimming pool,overlooking the sea during sunset.The best view I've ever had my whole life....and I'm glad I experienced it with my besties....


P/S:  A million words wouldn't bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know because I've cried.

3 ulasan:

Anonymous said...

I "LIKE " your P/S ( err mcm dlm facebook pulak )


Passerby Lena ;)

meenyusuf said...

Lena-thanks darl!

Ermayum said...

good for you dear cuti cuti with friends :)