Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 16, 2011

Confuse....

assalamualaikum...yesterday was a confusing day la.I was doing my work and there's this lady in her 50's kot..or makciks la,asked me "adik nie dah kahwin ke belum"? I seriously tak tahu nak jawab apa..Kalau cakap dah kahwin,kang dia tanya pasal suami,I pulak yang sakit jiwa kang..Penat nak ulang that he passed away...why,at what age..whether he was sick before ke tak..hish..

Then kalau cakap belum kawen,tuh budak Kyra tuh nak campak mana.Dahla bila I bawak dia pi jalan,orang tanya sapa I cakap adik I,orang percaya.Keji,kan?Muahahahaha...Adoila. Living without my precious one sangatla perit...I miss her like crazy...dahla laki takda,anak pon takda..apala akhirnya hidup nie (cheh,mode sedih)..

Work is like mad..super mad I tell you..so sesapa yang rasa nak suggest I cari boyfriend ke pengganti ke,kirim salam ajalah..No empty space for a guy right now..Its just Kyra,work..work..and work..erk,did I mentioned work?? :P owh,pastu kalut nak cari duit nak beli umah,I so need a property now...Found one that I liked in Malaysia..Price wise,not bad,for me worth it la...

I love the swimming pool area,sangat tranquil...love the gym facing swimming pool..Love the balinese concept..Love the fact that they have indoor badminton court..I love badminton so much!Nak tengok gak ker?Ok..ok...see for yourself..
:


:



:




:




:





:





:





:




So,inilah rumah idaman saya...love the place..love the ambience...love the people...Mostly expat yang stay sini...so,doa-doakanlah this house is gonna be mine.I so need a property la..to start over..kena ada tempat berlindung for me and Kyra kan..kot2la one day we wanna come back and stay in Malaysia.I've dreams...work first in uk,get more money,then come back to Malaysia for good...Mimpi tu taktaula achievable ke tak,but cubalah kan..

Selamat Hari Wesak semua!



2 ulasan:

ffh said...

hi sis! semoga sihat. you'll be fine to make the statement one day.dulu, saya jenis deny deny deny.I even hate the hospital that caused my father's passing.but eventually, time heals and I turn negativity to positivity. The hospital still gives me goosebumps till today.but now, i am studying medicine and it gives me motivation. I sampai sekarang tak cakap : arwah. I just mention my ayah.I was in denial but now I'm accepting it.Three years actually to be in acceptance. How to know when you are in acceptance zone? when you're ready to tell the story and to make the statement of his passing to public with a smile.No more tears.Kyra is so lucky to have you as her mother. If you're in wales, would be very excited to meet you and Kyra.Love from cardiff.

deliahani said...

birass, umah kat area mane ni????