assalamualaikum...today is a hectic dah for me larr..iskh..pagi tadi makan roti sekeping jek,kunun nak diet,then tetiba petang,someone ordered Pizza Hut pulak,and I had 2 pieces of it!! Darn..but alhamdulillah la kan,murah rezeki da orang treat me..
Yesterday night,I slept quite late,tunggu phone call someone related to my work..cheh,kul 1.30am pon keja lagie tuh..But kyra I dah tidokan at 10pm...Senang aja nak tidurkan dia..bukak youtube Surah Al Mulk,tepuk2 dia,tidurla dia..Then bila dah siap keja,I looked at her,lama jugak...I realise how much I loved her..Its not that I tak sedar selama nie,but that particular moment rasa melancholic sangat..Mula la rasa guilty I didn't spend much time with her as she's growing up,kan..
Apa kan daya,I need to work,and lepas nie nak start class dah..All this for her future jugak...Kalau boleh I nak macam dulu,I spend so much time with her,not memang sangat limited..But like last week,I memang spend my weekends dengan dia,we went bowling with my brothers,dine out,brought her to tutti frutti,then even bought her barbie dress..
Today jumpa dia an hour aja..Eventhough i was so exhausted,I tolak tepi...terus tukar to my nighties,ambik her maths book and start tutoring her..Alhamdulillah,she's a fast learner..Homework dia semua dah buat..Even when I left her during lunch,dia dah siap solat zohor and doa for her dad sekali lepas solat..I'm so thankful that Allah grant her to me...Such a lovely daughter...
I never knew what responsibilities are all this while,sampaila I got her..I don't know how to love,sampaila I got her...I wished she turn up to be someone that her dad is proud of.Insya Allah...She's been putting her pocket money aside for weeks now.She asked me how much is the fees for college..I said if its UK,then its 50k per year..Dia terkejut..Its ok my dear baby,Mummy got everything planned for your future..Nampaknya mama kena put aside all nafsu material la sebab anak mama nak belajar kat Ireland and be a Vet,kan :)
Kyra,I might not spend as much time as I should with you..But I want you to know that I love you so much..you are a gift from Allah to mama and abah..And you represent our love for each other..Mama doakan adik jadi anak yang berguna...and your dad will be smiling looking at you from above :)
I can never imagine and believe that I can love somebody this much...and for that,I thank Allah,alhamdulillah..for the greatest gift you have given me...Please Allah Al-Mighty,berkatilah cahayamataku,terangkan hatinya,lembutkan hatinya dan jadikanlah dia anak yang solehah dan hamba yang taat pada perintahMu..Amin..
Do you know how much you mean to me?
As you grow into what you will be.
You came from within, from just beneath my heart
it's there you'll always be though your own life will now start.
You're growing so fast it sends me awhirl,
With misty eyes I ask, Where's my little girl?
I know sometimes to you I seem harsh and so unfair,
But one day you will see, I taught you well because I care.
The next few years will so quickly fly,
With laughter and joy, mixed with a few tears to cry.
As you begin your growth to womanhood, this fact you must know,
You'll always be my source of pride, no matter where you go.
You must stand up tall and proud, within you feel no fear,
For all you dreams and goals, sit before you very near.
With god's love in your heart and the world by its tail,
You'll always be my winner, and victory will prevail.
For you this poem was written, with help from above,
To tell you in a rhythm of your Mother's heartfelt Love!
As you grow into what you will be.
You came from within, from just beneath my heart
it's there you'll always be though your own life will now start.
You're growing so fast it sends me awhirl,
With misty eyes I ask, Where's my little girl?
I know sometimes to you I seem harsh and so unfair,
But one day you will see, I taught you well because I care.
The next few years will so quickly fly,
With laughter and joy, mixed with a few tears to cry.
As you begin your growth to womanhood, this fact you must know,
You'll always be my source of pride, no matter where you go.
You must stand up tall and proud, within you feel no fear,
For all you dreams and goals, sit before you very near.
With god's love in your heart and the world by its tail,
You'll always be my winner, and victory will prevail.
For you this poem was written, with help from above,
To tell you in a rhythm of your Mother's heartfelt Love!




2 ulasan:
menangis baca.lucky Kyra and you!
happy mothers day! comelnya kyra!
Post a Comment