Assalamualaikum...today,22th of December,my late husband selamat disemadikan di Earlham Cemetery,Muslim section.Syukur kerana walaupun uk nie bukanlah negara Islam,tapi Muslim section di cemetery telah diletakkan di kawan yang menghadap Qiblat..Subhanallah...
I woke up early today,took a bath,drink something to give me energy..Then went of to Gordon Barber Funeral home to wait for the washing...I got to see him before and after washing.I kissed his face,kissed his hands,asked for forgiveness,and kiss his foot.Told Him that he's gonna be alright,told him that he will be missed,told him how much I loved him...that I will see him one day..:(
Both me and Kyra shed tears..She was crying..it breaks my heart,never occured to me dia kan menjadi anak yatim at the age of 9..Pity her :(.Then after almost an hour,the washing is done.I've been informed that the process went smoothly,his body was soft..I know that as when I hold his hands,its very soft..He was really clean...It somehow calmed me down..I don't know where I got the strength to stand up and see him for the last time before they close him up...
Me and Kyra accompany him in the jenazah car to the mosque..Alhamdulillah,ramai Muslims yang berebut2 membantu,mengangkat keranda,dan menyembahyangkan.Ada yang personally said the condolences and give me some donations.At around 1pm,we moved to the cemetery which is 5 mins away from my uni.I stayed in the car while the men do the grave..Once again,berebut orang nak pegang shovel and helped..My husband's colleague yang non muslim pon datang to pay the last respect and bring flowers.
I didn't cry at all at the grave as I don't wanna torture him inside.I stand there blankly,thinkin whether its a dream or not..I recite fatihah for him twice.I remembered about the 7 langkah selepas orang meninggalkan jenazah,then hoping I could stay there as long as it takes,so my husbands not gonna be along.I prayed that the malaikat is nice to him. I hope that he can answer all the malaikat's question..I really do..Yes,I'm still not sane enough..At that time,I really hope that if I be there,he won't have to answer the malaikat..yes,again.I was not sane enought that time..:(
It was snowing..and cold when the burial took place..so,to menyedapkan my hati,I pretend the snow is like the hujan rahmat.Alhamdulillah,He left the world on Friday...Syukur sangat..I'm still in very much pain..A pain no one knows except me...A pain that I don't know when it can heal..
Di kesmpatan ini,I really want to thank everyone..I mean everyone yang tak putus-putus memberi semangat,kata-kata perangsang,membantu pengurusan jenazah dan menderma wang ringgit.Saya tak mengenali kalian,tapi kalian bermurah hati menderma untuk arwah suami saya.Saya sangat terharu.Saya tak mampu membalas budi dan jasa baik kalian.Hanya Allah sahaja dapat membalasnya.Saya doakan agar kalian dimurahkan rezeki hendaknya...Saya dan anak,Kyrana sangat-sangat menghargai segala pertolongan kalian.
Cinta,I did my best...the best that I can..untuk menyempurnakan urusan pengebumian abang..Mama doakan semoga abang tenang di sana,mengahadap pencipta.Janganlah abang risau,mama akan jaga anak kita dengan sehabis daya mama.Akan mama didik dia dengan ilmu agama dan duniawi,agar dia menjadi anak yang solehah.Selamat beradu sayang,insya Allah kita kan berjumpa lagi di alam yang kekal abadi..Dunia hanyalah sementara,namun,cinta suci adalah untuk selamanya...Mama redhakan pemergianmu,walau dalam rintihan..Maafkan mama,kerana tulus menyintaimu...Al-Fatihah...





18 ulasan:
Assalamualaikum..
Alhamdulillah pengkebumian allahyarham berjalan lancar.. I cried when i read this.. I can empathy with what you mention above regarding the process here.. My close friend's husband died couple of years ago, he was a revert -and I was quite close with them.. Alhamdulillah although we are in foreign country the thing that I have witnessed on pengkebumian ni.. MasyAllah.. Ramai muslimin dan muslimah, even non Muslim yg baik hati.. Alhamdulillah the process went alright with you, I've been checking your blog for updates and wished I cud be there to lend a hand and help out.. But since the chaotic weather and public transportation services here at moment.. Cant do so..
Please meen.. Be strong.. Al-Fatihah utk Allahyarham.
Salam,
Meen, salam takziah dari anis..actually, i`m ur silent reader since last year..since i takde blog lg...i feel like am close to u n family sbb almost everyday i baca blog u...i cried Meen when i read ur post..be strong n take a good care of yourself n kyra..semoga allahyarham ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 beriman dan bertakwa... insyaallah...
Anis, Kuwait...
alhamdullilah everything going smoothly .... i sebak bila baca ni .. act for me u mmg strong meen ... nobody beside u rite, only kyra but u still can stand .. so i believe u can be more stronger after this for urself n kyra ...
al -fathihah for him..
semoga di tmpat kan di kalangan org2 yg soleh ..amin
alhamdulillah semua dah selamat...harap meen n kyra tabah...i'm almost crying bc this entry ;( dugaan ni terlalu kuat huhu...sabar ye meen.. semoga arwah dicucuri rahmat....alfatihah
Alhamdulilah everything went well. Sabar yea meen. Allah always with you. I cried when i read all ur entries. Be strong k. Kyra need you.
Al-fatihah.
alhamdulillah, selamat dikebumikan. Semoga Allah tempatkan allahyarham suami meen di kalangan org2 yg beriman. I have been thinking a lot of you, and reflecting myself upon the day I meet the Creator. Take care Meen, the best gift/pahala yg berterusan for him is doa dari anak2 yg solehah, sedekah al-jariah dan ilmu yg bermanfaat. Terima kasih for sharing it with us...
meen, kuat kan semangat. Allah lebih menyayangi nya....semoga arwah tenang bersemadi... amin.
al-fatihah...
meen, Be strong.. Al-Fatihah utk Allahyarham.
Be Strong...anggap apa yg terjadi ada hikmah yg Allah janjikan untuk you dan Kyra di kemudian hari.
Al Fatihah...
Min, syukurlah semuanya berjalan elok.Ayah tak tau nak kata apa. Sabar & kuatlah Min. Banyakkan Fatehah & Qulhu.
I wish I could hug you - ** hugs ** - I am crying as this is so sad but you are strong Meen - SO Strong beyond words - u take care ok - we love u and we pray all will be easy for you
Alhamdulillah semua berjalan lancar..
Wish i was there to give you support in any form..
take care..
salam meem,
alhamdulillah Arwah sudah selamat dikebumikan. i just dont know how to say, i cried while reading this. pls be strong dear. i wish i could be there to hug both u and kyra. I doakan arwah tenang di sana. Al Fatihah.
Al-Fatihah. Meen, semoga you tabah dan redha dengan ketentuanNya. Salam Takziah dari saya.
Meen,
I'm crying too... harap Meen tabah... Al-Fatihah
Alhamdulillah, semuanya dah selamat, selamat dia di sana. Semoga tenang di sana.
Meen, its okay to take your own time. There's nothing wrong with that.
Semoga diberi ketabahan yang besar Meen, Amin..
salam,
alhamdulillah everything went well. we pray that you strong. we hope that you and kyra are given the strength to face the future insyaAllah.
prayers and doa/s from all us di Manchester.
Post a Comment