My mom,whom I called Mama and my dad whom I called Papa always have this special place in my heart..Untouched...In accordance with Fathers Day Celebration tomorow,I will write 2 different entries for 2 special man in my life.Today I will write about my dad....
I believe everyone's dad is special indeed.There's so many memories we created with our dad.I looked up to my dad so much!He's my inspiration..He's my mentor..my motivation,he made me who I am today..Adoi,nak bergenang ayaq mata dah...I memang super sensitive if it comes to my dad...
Papa is an introvert person,he hates mingling and socializing around..He's a homely person,likes to spend time reading books and magazines like Readest Digest and The Time.Now he's gettin old,he's more into religious book like Tafsir Al-Quran.Papa worked as a Business Lecturer in university before,now he's retired..
I'm very2 close to my dad,as my mom is a career woman,but I never blamed Mama,she did all that for us..Since Mama is busy,Papa took over..as he spend more time at home as his classes is just 3-4 times a week.I remembered the 1st time I got my period,I had to tell him as I was Panicked!mama was not there,so dalam ke-blur-an,papa taught me how to wear the pad.Haru,kan???Papa will be the 1st person to wake up,woke us up,go down to make us hot Milo before we go to school.He is also our driver as well,send us to school,tuition,friends house..
My dad is very protective towards me,maybe because I'm the eldest and the only girl..nak pegi umah my friend pon takleh jalan kaki,he will send..kalau ada guys call,tak sah kalau mamat tuh tak kene interrogate!hahahaha.Apart from that,my dad is a wise guy..we used to seat outside by the swimming pool and talk..about life..He taught me a lot..banyak dia nasihat I..contohnya dia kata,Lelaki nie banyaknya yang nak ambik kesempatan aja,so jangan cepat percaya..He also said that ramai orang suka nak tengok kita gagal..so,kalau kita nak berjaya,kena usaha sendiri..Owh,how I miss my dad...
The best memories I had with my dad was when I was 2 or 3.I remembered I will wake him up in the middle of the night nak minum Milo..Then my dad will carry me to the kitchen and while dia masak air nak buat milo,I akan curi2 makan susu Nespray Boy,my baby brother..Teruk,kan??But papa sanggup bangun hari2,every night buat Milo to me..without fail..and masa we all kene chicken pox,kene serentak 3 orang,hokey?Bayangkan papa kena jaga the 3 of us,bawak naik nasi,sapu calamine lotion kat kami 3 beradik,cari daun gelenggang,lapikkan atas tempat tido we all..owhh..teharu giler..
Papa,I love you so much,its a shame I cant be there to celebrate this special day of yours..You're more than a father to me,you're my good friend,My mentor,my idol..No one can replace you and I miss you..even when I dreamed of you,the sweetest dream will never do,I'd still miss you daddy..and I don't wanna Miss A Thing..This is for you.."Happy Father's Day".....dari anakanda di perantauan..




2 ulasan:
hi dear - yr father is sweet :)
yeap..he does..:)Love him to bits
Post a Comment