Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 15, 2010

Awan Yang Terpilu..

Iskh,just now I went to My Uni to lepaq with Kristina,my Russian Girlfriend.Arrgh,,it was so quiet there,most of my Malaysian mates has gone back to Malaysia for summer Hols.Its just me..who's going to stay here until the new term begin in October..

I look at the sky..it is dark and gloomy,pilunya awan itu,sepilu hatiku.Argghh,I miss my family and friends back in Malaysia.My brother,Boy shud get maried this year,and I can't go back to attend the kenduri.My other brother,Hasif is going to Uitm foe his Engineering matrix and I cant send him.I miss my mommy and he birthday is this Friday..iskh,too many things yang menyesakkan minda ini.

I have to be patient..dengan segalanya..it will be hard,its not gonna be easy,but I am a fighter,I'm gonna go on until I finish what I begin..Success didn't come the easy way.Saba,Meen..Insy ada rezeki boleyla balik Malaysia some day..:(

1 ulasan:

jijah montel said...

hang in there meen.. insyaallah.. the time will come :)