Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 17, 2010

Designer Clothing

Hello pwetty peeps.I'm sure you all now tengah weekends mode,kan..kan..kan..I pulak am waiting anxiously for England match tomorrow,jangan si Green tuh terlepas bola lagie udahla..:P

I tengah rambang mata nie..tengok designer clothing..but not for me la..my Kyra la..Suka tengok baju yang cumil2...geramm...I dah browse online..I know sometimes I do spoil her with nice and expensive wear..but I think its worth it..I penah jugak beli baju koman2 yang murah,but then bila basuh 2,3 kali,shrinkla..then reputla..so,I gave up dah,bak kata orang "Alah membeli,menang memakai"..I dont mind spending a lil bit more for quality..plus as a gift to my daughter yang rajin tolong I buat housework,basuh bathtub,wash dishes,eventho she's just 9.Like I said before,I just have her..So,2,3 times a year nak beli designer apparel rasanya tak salah,kan..And like I said before,I beli time sale,bukan New Arrival,hokay??Pengsan mak kalau New Arrival!

So,below are some of the apparel yang I bekenan..Cumil2 belaka,so,I pun tengah pening dah nie..aduss.


"


"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"


Armani Junior



      Lil Marc Jacobs




    Hugo Boss kids



   Calvin Klein






Dior kids



  Cavalli kids
(All Pics from Yahoo and google)
Arrgghh..Semuanya cumil2..how,lah?Tapi just bought Kyra Dkny shirt last week,now kene puasa jap..Maybe will buy her summore for raya.Some people might not like to see me splurge money on my daughter,but like I said before,not every month,2-3 times a year and bukan beli 10 skali beli..ada la 3 helai gitu.Tak suka,lantak pi lah,kan,bukan I kacau duit they all pon..Sapa tak suka,Sila Tutup Mate!..:P

3 ulasan:

Cheqna said...

Hello Meen,

Rajinnya ur daughter menolong...so why not as a treat to her kan?

have fun!

p/s - tx 4 dropping by my blog.

:-)

meenyusuf said...

Hi Cheqna..

Yeap,kalau mummy2 boley beli designer bags and shoes,why not spend a bit for the children,kan??

Salam perkenalan babe..:)

Fashion Handbags Wholesal said...

The theme of your blog is very beautiful and the article is written very well, I will continue to focus on your article.