Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

April 15, 2011

One Birthday wish....

assalamualaikum...I'm so sorry for leaving me blog unattended...almost 3 weeks,huh?errk...dalangnya? Its just my new job...Ada hari yang I balik 12am tuh..adoila.fenat,fenin.. But takkan nak melepak kat umah nangis hari2 kan?Tak productivela pulak.Need a job,need lotsa money,need to put Kyra in good university So,kesimpulannya,kene kerja...

I've been super duper busy...Kadang rasa bersalah...especially when Kyra starts complaining,saying that she got to see me only 2 hours per day now..What to do anak, I need to work so that we can make a living..Its not that I'm so desperate ke haper,boleh aja nak kerja part time,but i wanna make sure Kyra lives comfortably.

I kinda like my new job...walaupun a bit tiring..however,alhamdulillah,Allah the Merciful was there with me along the way,blessed me with lotsa opportunities and thank god for that.I'm still the same...the wound still there...it still hurts..but I'll manage,insya Allah.

My 31st birthday is 13 days away..ke my 13 birthday?hehehe..kompius pulaks...saja nak gediks verangan muda...:P Kyra asked me the other day what should we do on my birthday. Pedih woo nak jawab..I said"It doesn't matter to me anymore..Its just like any other day..since abah left us..Its true,This is the 1st time in my life I didn't look forward for my birthday,the 1st time I wanna forget about the day..The fact that my edah habis on my birthday tuh sepasal la,then the man I love was not around anymore to celebrate with me lagila menambahkan ke tak ada mood an celebrate birthday..

Yesterday,I picked Kyra from school..She handed me a stack of paper...She said her friends wrote a birthday wishes for me.I told her my birthday is 14 days away..She said she knew,but her friends wanna do the card for me jugak..I read what her friends wrote"Aunty,Happy Birthday,May You be showered with love...OMG,It really touched my heart,since nie semua kawan2 baru Kyra,baru kenal her 2 wks since I moved her to a new school kan? I donno what to say except thank you..I think I shud belanja them cuppies la masa birthday i :) So sweet,kan?

Kyra wrote me something too but I tak sempat baca pasal rush nak balik office pulak. So,last night just before dozing off,I opened her card...Actually i nak bluetooth from my phone,but pehal ntah sending fail aja to my lappy..Gila! Geramm..So,I re-write la her birthday wish yer...

"Mama,Happy Birthday..Even if we celebrate it without abah,it will still be special..I Love You and Have a Good Birthday"..Love,Kyra.

I cried....I cried instantly...I just can't take the pain....I don't know whether I should feel sad or glad..Mixed emotions giler2....My eyes kept tearing down....Kyra knows how sad I am,and how I'm not looking forward for my birthday..and she wrote that...It just touched me..so much...touched my soul....

I'm so glad and thankful to Allah,eventhough He took the man I love,He spared me an angel...a girl that loves me unconditionally...I'm so proud of Kyra..and Darling hubby,thank you....thank you so much...because of you..I still have her...our precious gem..:)


4 ulasan:

Pink Mama said...

alahai sedih baca. Take care of your little angel ok & u too.

Anonymous said...

salam. so glad to see that you're back :) was quite worried bout you. take good care of yourself and your daughter k :)

Aishah Ghani

Ermayum said...

that very sweet - see meen it is still a special day - dont take that from here - she has 2 special persons in her heart the fact that one has gone does not change another - live and be happy for her meen and for you too :)

happy advance birthday may Allah give you the strongest of strength :D., the most peaceful of heart and mind that enable you to move on and move on happily aminn

Baiti Mustafa said...

kyra shows maturity and inner strength beyond her age, you should be proud of that....;)