Good Morning everyone..I'm on holiday today..yes...yes...Gila super duper happy cuti sehari,kan...Apa nak buat nie?Main bowling?movie?lepak dengan Kyra?Or tengok homework Kyra..which is BORRINGGGGGGGGGG.....:P
Last night,me and Kyra watched this movie...The Last Song,Miley Cyrus act in it.I was so sceptical at first kot2 the movie sucks..however,I was wrong..ok,sesi menangis ada 3,4 kali.. Which is badddddd...Last2 bapak Miley Cyrus tu mati pasal cancer..I really should not watch any movie or drama yang ada death la...buat I lagi sakit jiwa and deja vu aja. But you shud watch the movie,I liked it..so much....
The day before,we all keluar ramai2 tengok RIO 3D...This one memang 5 stars la..Best sangat..kelakar gillerr..Love the 3D effects...Kyra gelak tak henggat dunia.....Me too..At least it took away my sadness for almost 2 hours kan..:)
Other than that,I'm still like this..still talking to my dead husband's photo..still asking him how he were..even when I know that he's not gonna answer me back..Still asking Kyra what she think her dad was doing..and the answer from her is still the same..Sleeping..
3 of my friends who lost their husband pon dah selamat berkahwin kali kedua.Tahniah I ucapkan...There are some friends who told me that I should..be in the market again..or start dating again...Hahahaha..that is so funny...The truth is,how can I go on when I still in love with him..Sometimes I think that maybe I'm crazy..time supposed to heal the wounds,kan..But yang I nie terbalik kot,I love him a little bit more as days passed me by.. Makin lama,makin cinta..How la to go on?How la to open my heart..
Well,I think if Allah permits,when the time is right,I might..But not for this near future kot..I wanna shower my Kyra with my love,belum ada empty space for a guy la...She's growing up,she needs me and I don't want anybody else in between us now.We're just happy berdua..Berdua lebih baik?Cheh..sangat cliche kan :P
To whom yang tak kenal I,or my husband mesti tak faham why I'm being cold and rigid towards opening my heart again...If you know,u know la..When you have such an angel as your husband,its just almost impossible to find another one like that..Plus lelaki nowadays bukan boleh percaya,yang dah kawen mengaku bujang,kaki kikis,panas baran, playboy,banyak lagilah..2,3% aja yang boley pakai.So,the best solution is..SINGLE is the best la..Why?sebab no commitment..no string attached..Kalau I rasa tetiba nak pegi Gold Coast,pack2 my bag,tarik Kyra,just go and fly aja.Easy!
Ada orang tanya I,do you think you gonna remarry one day?I said.."Hmm,buat masa nie tak teringin lagi..sebabnya malas nak jaga sesiapa la,nak kena bangun awal buat breakfast,nak kena jaga makan pakai,nak kena jaga hati orang dan in laws,nak kena bangun awal weekends..I'm so comfy now...weekends lepas Subuh boley tido sampai kol 11am...Breakfast I hot choc cicah roti aja..senang..and yes,I dah 4 months tak masak..and I don't miss cooking..In fact,cooking will remind me of him and his fav food...iskh :(
Ok dolls,I need to go now..But I wanna leave you the OST from the movie The Last Song by Miley Cyrus..This song is dedicated to my darling husband..I Love You so much,honey..so very much....Enjoy....:)




7 ulasan:
kak meen..
sangat kagum dgn your love story.. and tuk pengetahuan kak, sha dah mula belajar setia pada yg satu.. yes!! ianya sangat membahagiakan.. :) thanks kak,, even knoeing you di alam maya ini sahaja, byk yg sha belajar dari sories aka.. :)
oh ya.... RIO 3D mmg sangat best... dah tgk gak yg without 3D, but i think yg 3D lagi bessssttt!!
u took the words right out of my mouth...200% agree with u...
dear the book tak good enuf heheh i rasa cik Miley tu tak reti berlakon n the movie tak do justice to the book u read the book tak tebal pun mesti u nangis lagi banyak :)part dia n dad dia tu
anyway orang memang suka judge a book by its cover you so nampak kita tak senyum kita sombong xpala u banyak kan senyum senyum kan sedekah :) part orang mengata yang lagi personal pasal kita tidur hotel ke apa ke ooo tu melampau tu memang real fitnah if they talk nonsence i mean please dont talk bawak cerita if tak tau hujung pangkal k pleaseeeeeeeeeee :)
err budu tempoyak tu i :)lupa nak sign off that id
Salam Meen,
Been reading ur blog for the past 3months. Xterbayang rasenye kalau Allah uji saya mcm awak.U r very strong.I have an aunt who'd lost her hubby a few years ago.Still young.N yet xremarry.When we asked, die cakap sebab her hubby sgt9 baik n die takut nak cari pengganti.Takut xsebaik hubbynye n bile jd camtu, die takut she wont stop comparing nnt.Tambah dosa lak. So I think its ok if u feel not yet, coz ur hubby sound sgt9 baik.Susah nk dpt suami sebaik itu. Hope Allah terus bg u kekuatan utk teruskn kehidupan ini :) - Nita
Hi Nita dollie,Thanks for reading my merapuness yeah,yeap..Loosing someone who is dear to you is very painful..But eventually,everybody is going there,kan..So,its ok..I looked ok,darl,but God knows how hurt it is inside..My heart cries almost every night..But,people said that what does not kill you,makes you stronger..which is true indeed...Thank you for the prayer my dear,I'm wishing you all the best in this life and hereafter :)
Kak...happy to see your 'blog' again..:)
Lamanya menyepi kan...
Happy belated Birthday..:)
Post a Comment