Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

July 20, 2010

UK Summer Sale Branded Items!

Heyya gals...Sorry la 2,3 days nie tak sempat update blog..I got caught up with something..Now dah okay skets..Now UK tengah summer sale,so sesapa yang teringin handbags tuh,boleh message me..I can help you buy.For now,I ada 2 items nak let go..The 1st one is Ted Baker London Make-up Bag:-Usual price around RM150 gittew,I'm letting it go for RM120.Item is NEW yer..bukan pre-loved..

2nd Item:-


DKNY Active Large Shopper Ivory

Yang nie murah giler I nak let go,just RM459.Item is NEW as well...

Ada lagi 1 colour..PINK!

Just the same pattern,but DKNY wording tu in light pink..sama price,kay??

Fabric large tote bag

This one above is CK shopping tote..RM399.00..Usual price is around RM550.00

Fairyland small shoulder bag

Just Cavalli..letting go at RM699.00..Usual price is RM1,200 like that..


So,sesapa interested,

pls message me at mariniyusuf@yahoo.com.

TQ for browsing!

2 ulasan:

Cheqna said...

I'm not into handbags..mine kadang2 sampai dah semi hancur baru tukar...hehe..

not so rajin to punggah2 all the items in my handbags, yg selalunya very berat!..haha..

:-)

meenyusuf said...

Hahaha..same here..I takda bag kerja,bag to class or bag for function..Selalu belasah all in 1 aja!