Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 24, 2010

Its Officially Off

My Holiday plan is OFFICIALLY OFF!None,nada,Ziltch...Why?Because saya tetiba jadi mata duitan..Huh??No lah,I got a call from my boss that she has a job for me..1 day 2 nights,and they gonna pay me 300 pounds! So,apalagie???I pon actually tawar hati nak go to Bristol because the Easter promotional room is gone.The promotional room in Thistle is 55 pounds for family room per night.now its gone,they've quoted me the new price which is 84 pounds per night.Its not expensive considering its 5 stars,kan.Tapi tulah,dengan car rental lagie,petrol semua..nak habis dekat 500 pounds jugak..and my cuti is just 2 days..Rasa not worth it pulak.

So,we decided to call it off for a timebeing and see how next week..Kalau I boley lari sehari,i akan mintak off from my boss then go somewhere near..maybe to Leicester..for now,no confirmation yet..It depends on my work schedule.Hadoi,dah jadi W.O.R.K.A.H.O.L.I.C pulak dah.What to do..I need money for my Paris holiday.jangan cancel Paris dahla..Menangis tak berlagu aku.By the way,I just reminded my boss yang I akan cuti 1 week in October..so,hopefully she wont put me in the rota la in October.

Ok you all,If i jadi go to Leicester I will let you know.Pray for me yeah..Hopefully I get lotsa money and can enjoy later.As for now..work..work..and work..:)

2 ulasan:

Nana said...

Mahalnye.. 500 for a UK trip is TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT darling! baik save duit tu gi Paris nanti lagi berbaloi. This Easter we all nak gi Legoland! hehe! Mau join?? London boleh stay at F1 hotel .. hehe!

meenyusuf said...

Babe..mcm best Legoland tuh.I tukar haluan ke Leicester pulak babe..Lepas plus,minus sumer..budget dlm GBP 200,hotel plus zoo entrance plus wayang and food.Okeyla,kan??Peningla babe,visa nak mampos dah august nih..iskh