Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 16, 2010

Cuti-Cuti England

Heyluu....sowiey,this post will be short as well,I need to rest and sleep for a while.It has been a tiring day for me..Leganya It will end tonight,Alhamdulillah.2 nights tau tak bersua dengan lalingku..Gosh,miss him so much,I guess he misses me too..Both of us memang rapat giler,not just becoz we are husband and wife but because we are best friends too!He is my best friend and not having him around me makes me kinda insane.Takpelah,dah keja cam nak pengsan,nanti boley pi holiday.

We have choosen our holiday destination,kat UK nie jelah,as we wanna save for our France trip in October.I do wanna go to Netherlands but dok congak2,if I manage to get extra pay,then I might crash at my lil bro's house and paksa him bring me to see the tulips..Argghh..Bestnya feelings tu kan.

Ok,wanna share the pictures of the place that we choose to go sometimes early April.I love this city..as Halal food is not a problem,and ada jetty pulak.I love jetty.Ok dearie,scroll down the pics yer,like I said,I will let you know once my booking is confirm.ENJOYYYYYYYYY...

(Pix from google)


(Pix from google)

(pix from google)

0 ulasan: