Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 12, 2009

Sweet Saturday...

Hi again!Guess what?I succeed in updating my blog today,hahaha.So,hows ur saturday?Is it full of joy and laughters?Mine was okay,I guess.Like usual,after waking up,me,my darl and daughter went for a morning walk,today definately further than yesterday,I think today's distance was about 3km.arrghh,tiring but fun.I love jogging,but I cant find time back there in SJ because i need to go to work and i dont wanna ruined my weekend by gettin sweaty and so on.i usually took opportunity to sleep,and sleep and sleep during weekend.Sometimes i woke up at 4 or 5pm.That happened if we watched DVD's until 4 or 5am in the morning.not GOOd!But here,the latest I woke up was around 11am.During our 1st week of arrival in the UK,I woke up at 5.30am everyday.Then at 8pm,i started to get really sleepy.now,i guess my routine is sorted out well.Bravo to me.
After the morning jog,we went back and I do some laundry and then canceled my car insurance,guess what?I got refund for the sum of 1,125 pounds.Malaysian RM wud be around RM6,000++.Alhamdulillah,am soo glad and so thankful to allah.:).Then I cooked for IFTAR.Today's menu is ayam masak kicap and string beans ommelette.Today wasnt that cold though.After preparing for dinner,we went to shop for house items,but we sticked to the list and everything just cost around 8 pounds.Am really in SAVE mode now.We tried to make a habbit to save 10 pounds per day.maybe if things goes well,We might buy a house here.Me and hubby was talking about having our own house.We sold our houses back in SJ.So,we're thinkin of buying another,the place is yet to be discussed,but my hubby kinda like it here.So,pray for us;)
Am thinkin of buying something during the boxing Day.a nice handbag wud do just fine!hahaha.I love Chanel.Its classy!My dream handbag wud be Hermes birkin,but still contemplating whether it suits my personality or not.Sorry today no picture in this blog,will try to upload next time.Till then,Happy sunday peeps!

0 ulasan: