Hi y'all.Hmm,Raya is around the corner.Will be celebratin rayer here in UK,for the 1st time in my life:)I hope it doesnt sucks that much.Im still thinking whether I miss malaysia on raya or its just the food that im gonna miss.Ketupat palas,Rendang,Lontong and all the raya biscuits.My favourite wud be tat nenas,biskut mazola and samperit.By the way,I bought 4 types of biscuits before I come to UK,buat bekalan.huhuhuhu.I even bring kuih karas and peneram yang dibeli khas dari Kuala perlis(All this dirembat semasa menunggu my sis in law balik kursus BTN in Langkawi).I will be preparing rendang daging,gulai ayam and nasi himpit.I wud really miss serunding daging,though:(
Oh yes,me and kyra,both of us have our new raya baju Kurung,just my darl jer yang maybe wearing last year's baju melayu.The reason my title In Between is,I really wanna celebrate raya with my lil Bro in Amsterdam,but i cant leave hubby alone by himself during raya.Fyi,my darl might have to work on Raya Eve;(,so i dont think its fair for me to leave him and go to Amsterdam to celebrate raya with my bro.The truth is,I really..really..really want to celebrate raya with my bro;(.I have been celebrating raya with my husbands family for almost 10 years now,so,I really wish that I cud be with my bro this Raya.lagipun takda dah sedara mara lain kat UK nie.
Im planning to bake mazola cookies also..but a bit lazy,lazy becoz have to buy blender or lesung batu to crash the groundnuts,then,at least kene ader mixer.Like i said before,im in SAVE mode,so,taknak membazir sangat.Selagi belum setup that courier company we're planning to open,I cant gamble and spend lavishly.
Please pray for me that my hubby doesnt have to work and the 3 of us can fly off to Amsterdam to celebrate raya with my lil bro:)




1 ulasan:
insyaallah birass, mudah-mudahan kak min dapat beraya dengan adik kak min nanti.. aku doakan..
Post a Comment