Heya peeps!Its Friday again.How come it gets faster and faster?Before I knew it,i'll be like a Grandma with like 10 grandchildrens.Hahahaha,very inspiring,huh?Scary aite?Hmm,Im trying so hard to update my blog everyday,sometimes I get a bit moody,and tired,but most of the time,its the LAZINESS that has been holding me back.I dun think there's any medicine for that,huh?
Well,today,like usual,we send off my daughter at her school around 9am,then me and my darl went for a morning jog around 2.5km.It was fun,not that tiring for me as I enjoyed cold weather.But its different with my darl,he started to complain that it gets really cold and his shoulder started to feel uneasy.However,we continued our journey until we reached home around 10am,I guess.Then we chit chatted and laughed at each others joke.owh2,did i tell you my darl finally got a job,just a simple and normal job,nothin to brag about though.he'll be workin 5-6 hours per day,so if we convert it to malaysian ringgit,he;ll be earning around rm7k per month,pretty cool,huh?Im so so thankful.Yesterday after coming back from work,my hubby told me that one of his colleagued told him that he's been searching for jobs about 2 months until finally got that job now.Its pretty tough now,with the economy,so,we felt so grateful because after a week of searching job,my hubby is finally selected.By the way,we got a letter today and i think there's another company is interested with my hubby also,we'll be considering that one as well.For us,anything that can brings money,we'll accept it with open hands,and I dont mind whether I need to clean people's toilet or be a babysitter,as long as its legal money,then we'll go get it.
Another good news is that my daughter Kyra has been offered a contract with a top modelling agency in UK,yeah,u heard me rights,please drool down and see for urself,yeah?

Me and hubby is so delighted,my daughter has always dreamt of doing modelling and now she's been offered a contract.owh2,by the way,we got another email from another top modelling agency in uk,which has also express their interest in our daughter,they want us to come for a consultation.I dont know whether we cud sign for both,hahaha,i smell greedyness.just kiddin.By the way,my kyra is sooo super duper happy and cant wait to go for her 1st casting.Please pray for her.
Today I cooked ayam Masak Lemak Cili Api and ommelette,a bit lazy by the way,ALWAYS!haha,but I managed to cook,right,at least i do.but I cant promise when my classes started mid of September.please enjoy my cookin pics..Till then,happy weekend readerS!

0 ulasan:
Post a Comment