assalamualaikum..short entry again...Iskh,apsal orang tak paham when I said that I can't love anymore? Sakitnya jiwa nak pahamkan makhluk Allah nie tau..The day he left is the day my love died...Yang tinggal hanya untuk my only child,Kyra..And that is becos she is my flesh,she was a part of me and my husband..
So,please,don't try to do or say anything to make me change what I've said..because I know me and I know that I could never love again...Kedepan-kedepan,I don't know.But kalau cakap pasal sekrang,I'm not interested..zero feelings towards anyone,nada..ziltch..
Penatlah nak cakap...there's so many fishes out there,just go and grab one..As for me,True love knocked once and lasts for a lifetime.I've promised him that we will love each other for eternity and I'm gonna fuckin stick to it..for quite sometimes..Geddit?




3 ulasan:
Dear meen...yap no one would understand...cukuplah dunia kita dengan anak.....cinta kita sekarang adalah untukNya cinta yang abadi...
betul tu sis.. cinta yg satu tiada tandingan... org lain tak memahami apa dihati kita sebenarnya.. semoga u tabah menghadapi hari2 mendatang sis! insyaallah
biarlah meen lantak pi eh they all
eh i paste satu lagu kat my blohg - if u have not heard it you will love it :) check it out
Post a Comment