assalamualaikum...I went somewhere for a few days and didn't bring my lappy..Pastuh menyesal sebab takleh update blog,check emails and FB updates..Boleh aja from my mobile,tapi gila mahal!So,I guess I owe you guys an apology la pasal lama tak update blog kan...
Nothing much la...as for me..time stands still la...when you're not happy,rasa lambat aja jam tuh nak berputar kan?Cuba time happy,cepat aja time flies..Unfortunately,I still can't get over him..
Sometimes I felt so low..so demotivated..Its like no matter how hard I tried or how high I achieved something,he is no more around to share the joy with me..Sometimes rasa macam it doesn't matter anymore...macam..tak apalah apa-apa pun,I don't care anymore.
Sharing my joy to not that bad lah...tapi my pain and sorrow? Selalu balik class or work,he was there,waiting for me and I could just ran to him,hugged him and cried on his shoulder...He would calmed me down..pat my back saying everything's gonna be ok and that both of us is in this together..When I got anxious or agitated,he would go out and buy me Strawberry Milkshakes to make my day..Now?? No More....No more of that pampering...
I'm stucked now..stucked in my own emotion..Everybody else has moved on..except me...me alone...argghh...I'm sick and tired of this already....I can't pretend anymore..that he went outstation,or he went somewhere else and will be back..I cant fool myself anymore..He's gone..he is really gone...nada..ziltch..
Frankly,I don't know what to do with myself anymore..Its day 90 today..and the pain didn't get any better....What I can do is to pray to Allah that this pain will go away eventually...Please pray for me....




7 ulasan:
........:(....:(........
donno...if this'll happen to me...
be strong sis.....
-ur silent reader-
Salam Meen. I think it's normal for you to feel that way.I remember when my dad and sister passed away- 2 org skaligus meninggalkan kami, it took me years to stop crying. Skrg pun after 10 years, kalau terigt mesti sedey.. Kalau tuhan tarik sesuatu dari kita, pasti dia akan beri sesuatu yg lebih dari itu. Bersabar ye Meen!Each one of us will have to go through this.
:)
People will encourage us, support us and we have our own reasoning but somehow it all doesn't matter not that we don't appreciate the love and support from families and friends but because despite everything the heart has a mind of its own and it feels what it feels.....in time , at its own pace and will ....it will be better insyaallah.
We will never get over losing someone we love dearly..but insyaallah in time we learn how to deal and manage with the emotions better ....and in your own ways , you'll be fine.
Take Care
Hugs OOO
Passerby Lena :)
http://www.4shared.com/get/J6Eg5e8m/Shiela_Majid_-_Kumohon.html
Ninie-yeap dearie..its not easy..at all..
lena-Yes,spot on dearie!Its like no matter what people said,there's a time that I felt so low...its like an empty space there..Thanks dear!
TK-yeap...families,spouses..semua just pinjaman sahaja,kan..Everybody face that..
smlm sy mimpi suami sy dah takde, dlm mimpi tu sy tersgt2 sedih, sy lari2 pusing rumah cari dia, saya call dia tapi tak dpt..
sy tak tau sy akan setabah akak atau tidak klu jadi camni pd sy.
take care sis!
hugs..
salam meen,
banyak2 bersabar.. sedangkan orang yang putus cinta bertahun baru nak heal inikan kehilangan someone who share everything with you..
be strong and give youself time to heal..don't push yourself too hard but at the same time don't let loose coz you still have kyra who needs you..
my prayer goes to you and kyra, May Allah grants you and kyra the strength to move on... the time to health.. the love to remember and the happiness
take care
i feel u babe! b strong ok :) another video yg buatkan i nangis dpn lappie in office *sob*sob
Post a Comment