Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 22, 2010

Sudahhhhhhhh......

Salam everyone..happy working....hows weekends?Mine memangla tak ada apa as I worked through out the weekends,kan..But its ok,I'm used to it.By the way,esok the 3 of us nak pi tengok Harry Porter kat Odeon Imax Digital..Tiket mahal nak mamp***,£35 for the 3 of us..Takyah convert yer,kang pitam plaks korang,ahkak pon ala-ala nak pitam-pitam manja tadie..huhuhu..takpelah,Harry Potter punya pasal,kan..tutup sebelah mata la..

I malas nak cerita pasal yang tak syok dalam hidup I,pasal semua orang pon selagi hidup memang akan ada macam-macam masalah and conflict.Semua orang ada their own dugaan and obstacles,kan..Takda siapa yang takda masalah langsung dalam dunia nie.So,what I did was,pretend that I dont have a problem,it helped me to put all the unpleasant things at the back of my head.Try it out..For example kan,if you have a financial problem,pretend that you don't,buat-buat macam savings you menggunung kat dalam bank,and you don't have anything to worry about..or katakanlah you did or said something that you should not do/say,pretend it never happened ke..channelkan the uncomfortable feelings into perasaan lapang and bahagia..I've tried it today and it worked quite well!

Owh,apa kes tajuk entry nie?Kalau you all ingat,I pernah blog about Kyra tanya I whether I pernah had sex with Mr R or not out of the sudden,kan?And I terkejut punya pasal,terus terkeluar cakap TAK.Gilo ke haper nak cakap YA.Kang dia tanya banyak soalan lain pulak yang I tau tapi segan nak jawab.. :P

Then semalam,tetiba..Kyra cakap kat we all,"I'm very confused now..."I dont know how you got me since you two never had sex before".Hahahahahaha,I dengan Mr R gelak guling-guling,then I sampai nak tersembur teh gelak gilo babs..hadoilah...Both of us tengok each other,speechless,tak tau nak cakap apa..So,how now???Sudahhhhhhhh..Pengsan!

(Image from Google)

6 ulasan:

Jabberholic said...

OMG babe. It's time for the birds and bees talks dah nih ;)

zz said...

hahahahhaha...that was hilarious...

T said...

that's too funny about kyra being all confused. I pernah baca about one of this doctor who told her kid where baby came from, and one day her youngest kid ask her "do you remember all four times you had sex?" sebab dia ada 4 siblings. I had to laugh at that too.

About pretending about not having problem, I always pretend as if i'm looking at someone else's problem (i.e. pretend that i'm a therapist). That way, I can advice this imaginary patient (i.e. me in real life) about the decision. That makes it easier and more interesting for me to deal challenges of everyday lives.

jijah montel said...

LOL!!! i cant imagine and I dont know how.. kayra all confused.. hahahha!! kelakar gilerrr.. anyway.. about facing the hard times.. as to me.. its about how to find happiness in hard times.. we should stay positive and flexible but how? stop thinking what has happened in our life but how we deal with it instead. Just like u did :)

meenyusuf said...

Jab-hahaha,never thot its gonna be this soon!

zz-hahhaa,kelakar kan..kelakar-kelakar malu..:P

Ms T-yeah,dunno whether now the right time to explain or not,maybe tunggu dia period kot..

Ck Jijah-complicated nak explain..maybe tunggu dia 11 0r 12 kot..:)

Ermayum said...

no chouice now but to tell the truth la Meen - cakap la we in love make love and get you heheh