Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 12, 2010

Netherlands 1st Night

Bonjour my dear visitors..Before I start my entry today,I nak buat pole..chewah,macam fofular sangat my blog nie ha siap nak ber pole bagai...hehehe

Nevertheless,to show my appreciation to my dear readers,I'm planning to













THROW A QUIZ






And give the LUCKY ones a nice PREZZIE. Sapa interested nak join,sila angkat tangan,leave your name in my comment box below my entry. If sambutan menggalakkan,I will do the quiz insya Allah this Friday,kay??

All right,move on to my entry,the other day 1st night we all kat Rotterdam,my brother bawak me and Kyra to here



Hotel New York.This hotel is situated near the famous and well-known Erasmus Bridge.From Churchillplein to here,around 7-8 mins kot via tram.Tram nie costnya for 1 hour journey is €2.50 per person.This restaurant sangat chick and happening.I dunno how to explain la..you all tengok gambarla ek?




Interior inside the restaurant..its like an open conceptla kiranya..ramai giler manusia,but service-wise,sot bad la considering full house,kan.I love the ambiance there..


Our appetiser,Avocado Salad..sedaplah,padahal I memang tak suka avocado before..not bad la...


Our main course,Fish&Chips..yang nie serious sedap..the fish is soo fresh and juicy and tender..Best sangat!

Then dah settle makan tuh,we strolled along the river,nie budak 2 orang ni ambik gambar


Okie dokie,insy tomorrow if tak busy,I update pasal our Canal Cruise in Utrecht yer?

Before that,jangan lupa sign up for my QUIZ,yeah.At least bley jugakla I nie get to know you all out there..especially those silent reader,kan..Ok,signing out now..Bye...

3 ulasan:

jijah montel said...

friday eh quiz tu? ok.. i tunggu..

and.. khayra sgt pandai pose ye.. ada talent ni..

Crazee Choc's said...

lama sgt tak join kuiz

Nana said...

OoOoooo itu aje gambar???? I nak tengok more pics please! Quiz? hehehehe nanti I bagi my email ;D