Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 15, 2010

B.L.O.G Giveaway Starts Now!!!!!

yesza..salam Jumaat my dear readers.Memandangkan I just got 2,3 sms es,and yms asking whether some of you can still participate for my blog quiz,I decided to open it to EVERYONE! Yes,you heard me right..Anyone can join now!






The present will be from M.A.C and Victoria Secret worth RM100. I will courier it anywhere you lived,so no worries,yeah. Below are 2 QUESTIONS about me that you need to answer.The 1st one that answer both question correct will be declared as the WINNER.And maybe..if mood I baik,mana tau I will give saguhati as well..kan..kan...
If no one answers both correct,yang terdekatlah akan di declare as the sole WINNER.Everyone can ONLY answer ONCE saja,ok?? Closing date is on Monday,18th of October 2010.




MANA SOALAN NIH????

















So,here it goes:-




Okie dokie dear readers....On your mark,get set,GOOOOO......Good Luck






1.Other than France,what is one place that I'm dying to go???



2.How many agregates that I got in my SPM examination in 1999??


Pls leave you answers in my comment box,yeah..Thank you for participating..Hugs..


6 ulasan:

Ermayum said...

susah la meen soalan you heheh kena habis khatam baca yr blog cari answer i godek2 tak dapat pun heheh
so i tembak ja

yg pertama Greece
yang kedua 9 or 20 ? ehehehe

Lati Andy said...

a) belgium
b) 9

jijah montel said...

jeng jeng jeng!

1 - santorini island, greece

2 - agg 14.. eh.. spm 1999 pakai aggregate lagi ek? i thought masa tu dah guna grading system? tiba2 i melalut.. hehee..

meenyusuf said...

tq for participating

Crazee Choc's said...

err..

1. rome
2. 11

hakuko said...

ala..tak aci nya kak meen..i was the first yg tinggal comment..pasaipa tak appear??? :(((

answer 1: Santorini island, Greece
answer 2: 7 aggregat