Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 14, 2011

Not The Same Girl...

assalamualaikum...

I'm sorry its been a while since I jot something in here..Well,life is hectic...but the truth is I don't know what I did..sedar-sedar jer its another day...It's a brand new day...And deep down i knew that its just the same day as it was before..It felt the same..since he left...

I hated myself...for not being the same girl..the same jovial,cheerful mom..I've become someone else...someone that I didn't know...someone that I didn't wanna be..Kyra said I'm no fun anymore..And I knew that...But still,I let myself drowned....I went deeper and deeper..Didn't wanna be rescued....

I missed the old silly me...Laughed till I cried..dance in the rain,dived in the blue ocean and fed the fish...do some crazy stuffs...with him,with kyra...I missed playing Monopoly and scrabble with Him and Kyra..I missed those long conversation we had before sleep

I missed him so damn much...so damn much.....I know that whatever I did pun,he's not coming back...How hard I cried pun,he's not coming back to wipe my tears...He's gone....and I'm not here too...Allah Al-mighty,I wished..someday...I'll be able to pick up the little pieces of me..and be strong again..Al-Fatihah my dear husband..Everywhere I am there you'll be.....:(

3 ulasan:

Puan NisaKhaidir said...

salam kak meen,
lama rasenye nisa x komen2 entry kak meen, lately jd silent reader je. my mood nak buat new entry pun asek ke laut je akhir2 ni.. anyhow kak meen, nisa harap kak meen dah ok and stay strong ya. ini semua ujian Allah. Mungkin kak meen adalah antara yang terpilih. Inshallah ada hikmah disebalik dugaan ni. *hugs!*

Anonymous said...

Meen, u tetap kelakar dan menghiburkan saya dengan tulisan2 dan cerita u.
Mungkin pada perilaku/ perbuatan yang dilihat oleh Kyra setiap hari tidak menampakkan keceriaan dan kata2 u yang kelakar.
Minta dia baca blog u, sure dia masih melihat dan memiliki mama yang tetap sama dan ceria.
~Anis Azhar

Ermayum said...

that moment comes now and then dear - *hugs** be strong have faith be strong -