Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 30, 2011

New Love....Pray For Me..

Assalamualaikum..its been a while since I jot something here..Well,apart of being so occupied with works..I can't seem to find the suitable mojo to write...Maybe I'm getting old..or no fun anymore..hahahaha..

Well,just a short update...lalalala,just wanna tell you all that I'm waiting for that special moment...Yeap..I'm in LOVE...can't wait for our first date in December..Wait for mr me my love......Since all of you have been so loyal with me,I can't resist to reveal..I know I told you I won't fall in love again..but...I guess,fate is so unpredictable right...

Dan pemenangnya adalahhhhhhhhhh......Please,keep this as a secret..


For Your Eyes Only...











:









:






:










:






:





:








:







Lalalalala..the other half will be reveal..SOON! Owh,I'm So In Love!!!!

7 ulasan:

Ermayum said...

and i love the thing that u in love with heheh

meenyusuf said...

love the colour,love the shape..my 1st from Prada..can't wait...:P

blu4sky said...

i'm in love too...hahahah.. hitam itew menawan you :D

cikayu said...

may i fall in love with what u love too??

meenyusuf said...

yes..yes...I like...:)

Naddy said...

Oh nice :)

meenyusuf said...

tak sabar nak tunggu 'si dia' sampai kat Malaysia :P