Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 18, 2009

Scrabble..Scrabble Again..Full of Crabs!

Hello everyone...Im sooo sleepy today,yesterday layan Scrabble dengan hubby until 3am..dah 3 days in a row nie,very sleepy and very tired, tapi ku gagahkan jugak woke up this morning and go to work..Kalau i snooze lagi my alarm clock harus terbabas..huhuhuhu.Breakfast Nasi Lemak and Sardine Roll,drink Soya Corn Drinho..Layan air nih.

After breakfast,went back to office and start buat claim.nasib ada mood this morning,terpaksalah pasal nak pegi holiday this weekend.yup frens,we are going to Fraser's Hill.For whom yang tak pernah jejak lagi,sila drool yer.Ada some pix for you to look at.





As for me,Fraser's hill has been my playground,since baby sampailah before I got married,we went there every month.I've known that place like forever.Im so excited we are going there this weekend,its been quite a while.10 years I think.I miss that place.The reason I never went back there is becoz my hubby pernah datang sana jalan-jalan dengan her ex-gf.Jealousla kunun.huhuhuhu.Maybe that's the reasonla kot.Tapi now Im not jealous anymore.He's mine,for nearly 12 years already,there's no reason for me to be jealous or whatso-ever,especially when my hubby said it was never love,its more to wasting his time,since he's alone in KL before.So,Im good.Everybody has their own past memories.I do too.So,I must respect this.By the way,frasers hills is where my parents went for their HONEYMOON.huhuhu.or maybe they conceive me there?errkk?There's a possibility though.hahahaha.I'll blog bout it with some pix when I came ack from there,yah?

I've been having thi cravings for quite sometimes.I want chilli crab,the one I had in Restoran Kampung Batu feringghi wa ok,but I think there must be better one than that.Yesterday we went to Family Garden,hoping there's Chilli Crab,but they dont.Double kecewa!So today,I spend my time googling for that.My friend Suez suggested that I go to Crocodile Farm,near Holiday Villa Subng.Punyalah dekat denan my house,tak sampai 10 mins pun,I tak tau pun.So,I called and made a reservation.So,tonight Im going there.Wish me luck yah.Will continue my blog tomorrow,mata pun tak larat bukak dah nih actually.So darlings,Ciao!

0 ulasan: