Heya.....I dont know where to start actually..But here it goes,I went to my hometown Bangi on Friday night to visit my old family friends..Aunty Nik and Uncle Pokya...Their daughter,Min and her hubby was also there...Its been a long time,it was 11 years ....last saw them masa Im in UM doing my pre law...Min baru kahwin last year and tengah pregnant now..tunggu hari jer...She was so tall...We shared old stories....about our family vacations in Medan,Fraser's Hill,Cameron Highlands,Pangkor and Tioman..Those were the best days of my life.....I was young,naive and jovial...We even talked bout my papa..and i nearly cried...but the truth was,I cried while driving on my way back to Subang....Its too personal 4 me to share.....Oh ya,my hubby went back at nearly 2am that night...after lost on his way back from Kuang...Im too tired actually..to get mad...plus im in a sad situation,so,no need to get angry...eventhough he promised wud be back at 12..but its ok,he went out probably once a year..the reason dia late is because his friends that they supposed to meet reached at 11pm..all the way from JB..so,xkan nak borak for half an hour,since jumpa pun once a year,kan..so,I forgave him..small matter..:)
On saturday,we woke up a bit late since I terpaksa berjaga wait 4 my hubby..around 3am baru tido...then we went to British Council,dalam keta munch roti butter...lapik perut...It was quick at British Council,gave my IC,dia terus pass the envelope containing my IELTS result..hate my picture on the certs...chubby gegiler,...hahaha.....After that,we went to the gardens @ Mid Valley city...we wanna try out the ribs in Tony Roma's...agak full jugak the place..I ordered bountiful Ribs and Onion Loaf,Atirah Cheese pizza and darl Smoked Salmon...wah the bountiful ribs was heaven!!!highly recommended!!!..It was juicy,tender...it was like..arrgghh..to good to be true..the Onion Loaf was great..Hubby compliment the Salmon and Atirah loved her pizza...plus the drinks are refillable...so,why wait?Try it urself...I was too full..nasib tak ambik ribs yg 5 pcs..yang 3 pcs pun tak larat nak finish....We went back after that,so tired...while resting,something happend between me and someone,which at 1st very hurtful...then things get really damn ugly..Im so glad,it then ended and we said sorry to each other...I hate to get into a fight with anyone becoz im a very defensive person,If Im hurt,I will make sure the oher one will feel the pain too..Im so bad when Im mad..I'll say things...But its hard to make me mad,I'd probably get mad once or twice a year..I mean really mad......After resting and doing some reading,we went out to Mydins to buy our business stuff..banyak giler,spend nearly 1k...penuh boot keta...plus penat giler...Rushing sangat to eat at Dine Out since the restaurant close at 10.30...We arrived there around 10pm..terus order my fav food...Fried kailan,Mongolian Chicken and Sweet and Sour Fish..These 3 combinations are to die for..hahaha..exagerrate giler!
Then after eating balik umah and watch movie..citer Fracture..Atirah was there but suddenly she stopped commenting on the movie,rupa2nya dah tido..sambil duduk pulak..Hmm..pity her..mesti too tired coz she helped me a lot in Mydin..Im so glad I have her...Eventhough selalu tak sebulu dengan dia,she was always there..when i needed help,needed a shoulder to cry on...she's a good daughter...love her to death!
Sunday...ada 2 family tengok my house..we are selling our house...so that we cud get some cash..kalau2 jadi ke UK nanti...It was ok.....that evening we went to Bangi and have dinner at Bangi Golf Resort..Usual order-black pepper beef,sweet souf fish and kailan...After that went back and watch a good movie tittled Switchback kat channel 412 kot ASTRO..we then go to sleep at 12.30am...There goes my weekends...It was ok...chiow bebeh




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment