Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 22, 2012

Picture Perfect!

assalamualaikum....I'm sorry its been a while since I conteng something here...Busy tu busy la but its not the ultimate reason I didn't update my blog..Mood nak blogging tu macam suam-suam kuku aja..Ceritanya banyak..yang best,sweet,menyakitkan hati,men stress kan jiwa..semua ada...But nak gather strength bukak lappy and bukak blog tu pun masalah..kadang FB tu pon status tak ber hup date..kemalasan melanda jiwa

Well...I've been thinking about life.. a lot...bila I go through old pictures of my family..I realise how perfect it was..walau kami bukan ada duit menggunung..walau kami bukan berpangkat tinggi..sekadar ada rumah selesa untuk berteduh..kereta untuk bergerak..I felt that I'm the happiest girl on earth...sebab bersama dengan mereka yang menyayangi diri ini seadanya...

I wished I could go back to the moments when everything seems perfect..when I got someone to go back to...To massage my legs and shoulder after a long day at work and school..I tried so hard not talk about him too much..not because I tried to forget him but everytime the subject is him...my heart just can't hold that much burden..therefore my eyes pon akan banjir...It was painful..and it still is..:((((

My life felt so empty without him.....sangatttt...sampai ada moments yang I felt that nothing matters anymore....without him..maybe the reason I didnt wanna go back to school is sebab he's not gonna be there during the graduation..And I know how it will break my heart....:((((((

Kadang-kadang rasa malas nak hidup tu datang..when you used to be with someone for almost 13 years..every seconds goes by without that person just felt like a sharp knife cutting your every veins...Can you ever imagine your life without your other half?Then you'll know how I feel..

I want this.......AGAIN


:




:





:






:






:






:








:









:











:











:







PICTURE PERFECT!

I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH,ABANG!

2 ulasan:

Anonymous said...

Salam sis, I've been your silent reader since Dec & I can fully empathize what you are going through. I'm really humbled upon reading your episodes. I cried buckets too as I can really feel for you.
My hubby is just as loving & caring as yours & I can't bear to think of how I'll go through days without him around.
However, you've opened up my eyes so as not to take families & things ard me for granted. You have inspired me to be more forgiving & to show my feelings to those close to me. Life is too short. You have shown that you have the strength & still much love to carry on despite the absence of your other half.
You have to be there for kyra no matter what happens as she symbolizes the love that you'd shared with him. I know it's not easy to be as fun of a mother as before but I guess it takes time to heal. Insya'allah you'll pull through & be strong for your girl. Wish both of you success and happiness always & you'll always be in my thoughts & prayers. Amin

Anonymous said...

Salam sis, I've been your silent reader since Dec & I can fully empathize what you are going through. I'm really humbled upon reading your episodes. I cried buckets too as I can really feel for you.
My hubby is just as loving & caring as yours & I can't bear to think of how I'll go through days without him around.
However, you've opened up my eyes so as not to take families & things ard me for granted. You have inspired me to be more forgiving & to show my feelings to those close to me. Life is too short. You have shown that you have the strength & still much love to carry on despite the absence of your other half.
You have to be there for kyra no matter what happens as she symbolizes the love that you'd shared with him. I know it's not easy to be as fun of a mother as before but I guess it takes time to heal. Insya'allah you'll pull through & be strong for your girl. Wish both of you success and happiness always & you'll always be in my thoughts & prayers. Amin